* Tickets can be booked up to 12 months in advance.
* When tickets are purchased they are valid for the date and time on the ticket only.
* Tickets are non-transferable
* Tickets will be emailed to you using the email address provided when booking.
* Tickets can be printed or shown you your mobile device.
* All latest show updates will be posted on our social media pages.
Refunds & Cancellations:
* Unfortunately, we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
* Should we have to cancel an event due to Covid-19, or any other circumstances outside of our control, we will endeavour to re-schedule your booking. Should we be unable to do this you can use the value of your tickets towards another event in the future. Unfortunately, we cannot make refunds on tickets.
* To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit/debit details are encrypted on a secure server to minimise the possibility of anyone being able to read them as they are processed on the Internet.
* We will not share your details with any other company or 3rd party and they will be solely used by Paulos Circus admin team for their purposes.
* We do not store any credit or debit card details nor do we share them with any 3rd parties.
* For more information on the credit/debit card processing/handling company please see information on Stripe.
The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Due to the hazardous nature of circus performance, we reserve the right to alter the advertised programme at any time.
Parents/guardians are responsible for the children in their care.
Please ensure that they remain seated, and take proper care at all times.
Paulos Circus takes no responsibility for loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.